Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Rest in Peace Kyle

My heart is heavy today for a sweet little boy.  An orphan overseas, located in a country that ban America from adopting there.

Today we discovered that Kyle, a beautiful child, has gained his wings.
He died never knowing love.  Never feeling cared for or important.

It makes you wonder, why did God make someone so beautiful, so delicate to come onto this earth only so that he could suffer then die alone in an adult mental institution?  It's as if God had no purpose or meaning to Kyle's life at all.  Or so it may seem to the common person.  Me, on the other hand, I know God created Kyle for a special reason. Because I serve a perfect God, and if He is perfect, He doesn't make mistakes.  It may feel as if his life was meaningless to those who have never heard of him, but as for those who knew him?  Oh it is a completely different story.
Kyle changed the way I looked at my life.  He had little to nothing, but with each photo you could see the joy he kept inside of his heart.  I know for a fact that he changed others lives.  My best friend, Alyssa, was Kyle's Prayer Warrior, she advocated for him before the Russian ban took place. She  loved him so dearly.  He brought her joy and happiness.   I could see that he had touched her life just as he had mine.
His life encouraged and will continue to encourage many to pray and fight for these orphans.

God works in mysterious ways.  I believe that He used Kyle's life to change the lives of others.  And even save other orphans lives.  Once a single person is inspired to go adopt a child in a foreign country it lights a spark that has the potential of becoming a wild fire.  

As sad as it is to know that this innocent and precious child is no longer on earth it is so comforting knowing that he is being held my his Heavenly Father.  His creator holds him tightly now, wrapping a blanket of love and comfort over him.   Kyle is no longer in pain, no more suffering, no more tears.  He's laughing, smiling, and feeling wonderful.

And I bet God has already told him how many kind people loved him so much, and he didn't even know.  <3

One thing is certain, God has one more beautiful angel with him today.

Fly high sweet Kyle.  I love you and miss you,  I look forward to the day I will meet you in heaven. 

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2






3 comments:

  1. fly high sweet little angel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kaitlyn. what a blessing to know you. It thrills my heart to know your passion for the Orphans with special needs all over the world. Every thing you have written in your profile is inspiring and has so much to teach others. Your love for the Lord and desire to live your life reflecting Him with things you do is amazing. We would love to have you come to Mumbai, India on a short term missions trip to specially work with the Orphans in the slums of Mumbai. May be seeing your desire I do feel that we should do some thing specially for the children who are orphans with special need. Your coming for a short time will certainly inspire us and movivate us in this mission. I would love to be in touch with you. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com. My name is Diwakar Wankhede. God bless you abd continue to make your life and desire an inspiration for others. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete